Marketing Coordinator completes tasks that support the organization’s overall marketing and communication initiatives.
- Conducting research to analyze competitive landscape, market trends and customer behavior and preparing reports by collecting, summarizing, and analyzing data.
- Assist in the successful implementation of established marketing plans.
- Support in the planning, update, and organizing content calendar.
- Assist in the planning and managing of trade shows, conferences, employee engagement and recruitment events as needed.
- Maintaining an inventory and directory of swags, making sure all resources are accurate and current, while coordinating new material creation as needed.
- Assist in updating digital assets including website content, email, and media to optimize recruitment lead generation performance.
- Support in the content creation process developing an understanding of the company’s goals and values and build commitment to success to support in the analysis, development, and evaluation of internal communication materials.
- Consult with internal departments and peers to determine optimal, relevant, and exciting communications.
- Capture company culture content for external use.
- Monthly photoshoots, including the organization, professional equipment, and concept, also photographer coverage of specific events for social media.
Work Experience Requirement
- Digital marketing background including exposure to Meta Business Manager, e-mail, & Social Media Platforms.
- Intermediate photography skills and basic video skills
- Ability to motivate support team members to achieve desired results
- Strong oral and written communication skills; ability to interact within all levels of the organization
- Excellent Organization and prioritization skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Windows platforms including Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
- Excellent work ethic and dedication
- Availability to work hybrid
- Able to work graveyard
- Other duties as assigned
Combination of High School diploma and experience
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Free parking
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Opportunities for promotion
- Pay raise
- Transportation service provided
- 8 hour shift
- Evening shift
- Night shift
Supplemental pay types:
- 13th month salary
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Angeles, Pampanga: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Preferred)
- Junior High School (Required)
- Marketing: 1 year (Required)
- English (Required)
- Night Shift (Required)